ATHLETIC TRANSPORTATION FEE PAYMENTS
- Fall Athletic Fee | Deadline: September 4, 2017 (Labor Day) @ 11:59 PM
- Winter Athletic Fee | Deadline: December 4, 2017 @ 11:59 PM
- Spring Athletic Fee | Deadline: March 23, 2018 @ 11:59 PM
Noblesville High School has a Transportation Fee for all athletes participating in any sport. It is $50 per athlete, per season with no maximum per family during the school year. If you are on Free or Reduced Lunch, the fee is less.
There are two ways in which you may pay the $50 Fee:
- By check or money order. Turn into the coach or the Athletic Office.
- Online with a credit card at the link provided at the top of the page.
- Please note you will be charged a convenience fee of $2.25.
In order for your child to continue participating, the Transportation Fee is expected to be paid prior to each season, or on the listed due date above.
Please use the following attachment(s) as an invoice.
If your student qualifies for free or reduced-priced meals, please bring in the letter you received stating your student’s lunch status. If you are not sure if your student qualifies for meal assistance, please call the Educational Services Center at (317) 773-3171.
If you do not have this letter, you must complete and sign the form and return it to the Athletic Office or the Educational Services Center. The form is also available in the NHS Athletic Office.
If you are on Reduced Lunch then you will pay a reduced fee. If you are unaware of your fee, please contact our office for assistance.
Please direct any and all additional questions to the athletic office. If not, then we will expect payment to be made in full by the deadline listed above. Please be aware, after this time your student-athlete will not be eligible to participate in any remaining athletic events until the fee is fulfilled.