NOBLESVILLE MILLERS DIGITAL TICKETS
All Noblesville season passes and single-game tickets are now available for online purchase and download through our new ticketing partner, GoFan!
Avoid the lines at the event and present your mobile device with your GoFan digital ticket or pass to the ticket taker. Paper tickets will also be sold at events.
For information on how to use the GoFan digital ticketing option, select this link.
Plastic cards are still available for purchase in the athletic department if you prefer.
*PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to fill out this form if you choose the digital ticket option through GoFan.
Season Passes are good at Noblesville High School HOME events at each level. We do not offer season passes for individual sports other than Varsity Football and Varsity Boys Basketball.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Season Passes are NOT VALID for Conference and County Tournaments; nor IHSAA Sectional, Regional, Semi-State, or State events.
- Season passes cannot be pro-rated.
- All-Sports Passes and Gold Cards are non-transferable. Only the name on the card may use the pass.
- All passes are renewable.
- Replacement charge for lost/discarded passes is $5.00 per pass.
EVENT ADMISSION PRICE
All events that include Varsity are $6.00. All Junior Varsity and Freshman/C-Team stand-alone events are $5.00.
- Ticket prices for school-sponsored tournaments are subject to change
- Schedules are subject to change.
SEASON PASS OPTIONS
- GOLD CARD
- Free of charge to Noblesville residents 60 and over. Reserved seating available for football and boys basketball. Please indicate whether or not you want a reserved seat. These passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE (can only be used by the name on the pass).
- If you want a reserved seat (football and/or boys basketball) with the Gold Card, the charge is $15 per sport. Ordering one Gold Card with reserved seats for football and boys basketball will cost $30.
- ALL-SPORTS PASS
- Valid for all high school Varsity, JV, and Freshman home events throughout the school year. Reserved seating available for football and boys basketball. Please indicate whether or not you want a reserved seat. These passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE (can only be used by the name on the pass). You must supply the name(s) for the pass(es) on the form.
- Student All-Sports Passes do not qualify for a reserved seat at any grade level.
- FOOTBALL/BOYS BASKETBALL
- You can purchase a football or boys basketball pass with/or without a reserved seat. Passes are good for all Varsity, JV, and Freshman home events. Please write your existing seat on the form if you have one. These passes are transferable.
- Please indicate at the bottom of your application whether or not you still have your passes from last year or previous years.
- There will be a $5 charge per card if previously purchased cards must be replaced. Please include this in your total remittance.
- If you currently have reserved seats for any of the passes, please write the reserved seats on your order form below the pass purchased. For example, if you have football reserved seats, please write down your seat location(s) below the football order line.
- If you did not have reserved seats last year and want them this year, OR want to change your existing seats, you will have to stop by the NHS Athletic Office.
- Existing passes will be renewed in the system. New or replacement passes may be picked up in the NHS Athletic Office or at the next home event. If you send a self-addressed stamped envelope, we will be happy to mail your passes to you.
GoFAN INFORMATION AND TUTORIAL
PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS ONLINE
ACCESSING AND SHARING YOUR TICKETS
GoFAN’S FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a mobile only event?
- A mobile only event means that you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- The ticket taker will redeem your tickets directly from your phone screen by selecting the tickets and pressing the “redeem now” button on the bottom of the screen.
I don’t have a smartphone, but I want to purchase tickets to a mobile only event.
- Mobile only tickets must be presented on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- Unfortunately, if you do not have a smartphone to access your tickets, you will not be able to use GoFan for that particular event.
- You can always forward our confirmation email to another person you may be arriving with and access your tickets on their smartphone.
How will I receive my tickets?
- You will receive a confirmation email upon purchase with a “view tickets” button to access your tickets.
- You will receive a similar email two hours prior to the start of the event with the same “view tickets” button.
Where can I find my tickets after purchase?
- You can login to your GoFan account and click “my tickets.”
- Locate your confirmation email and select “view tickets.”
How do I print my tickets?
- After accessing your tickets through your GoFan account or confirmation email, simply click “print tickets.”
- Tickets may be “mobile only” which means you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone at the gate of the event for entry. If your event is “mobile only”, you will not be able to print your tickets.
How do I share my tickets?
- To share all tickets from your purchase, simply forward the confirmation email.
- From a mobile phone, you can also transfer specific tickets via text or email by clicking the “share tix” button on the ticket screen. Please note, this share feature is not available from a desktop.
Where do I see my seat location for a reserved seating event?
- Access your reserved seating tickets the same as you would any other ticket. On a printed ticket, the seat location will print below the ticket name. On a digital ticket, simply tap the ticket from a mobile device and you will see the seat location.
How do I use my GoFan mobile pass?
- Present your mobile pass on a smartphone. Your pass will reset and be available for use at the next event.
I input my email address incorrectly, is there a way to edit my information?
- Unfortunately, you cannot change your account information once it is created.
- Call our fan support team who will be able to resend your confirmation email to the correct address.
- For future purchases, build a new account using the correct email address.
I did not receive my confirmation email, where can I find it?
- Sometimes, a spam filter will catch our confirmation email – the sender is service@GoFan.Co
- If you are unable to locate the email, our fan support team has the ability to resend your confirmation.
What is needed at the ticket gate?
- All you need to bring is the tickets that you purchased.
- For a mobile only event, present your tickets on a smartphone.
- As a reminder, mobile only tickets cannot be printed; you must present your tickets on a smartphone for entry.
- For a scanning event, you have the option to print your tickets, or the tickets can be scanned directly from your phone.
I accidentally redeemed my ticket – what can I do?
- Your ticket is not gone, it can be found on the “redeemed tickets” tab in your account.
- There is a timestamp noting when the ticket was redeemed; if prior to the event, most schools will understand and allow you entry into the event.
- The GoFan fan support team is available to help and may be able to resend tickets to you, depending on the situation.
The event that I’m looking for is not on my school’s GoFan page.
- Your school may not have any upcoming events that they chose to sell on GoFan.
- We are still working on getting all high schools on our platform – your school may not be using GoFan yet.
I can find the event I’m looking for, but do not have the ability to purchase tickets.
- The event may have reached capacity for online sales.
- The school may have elected to cut off online ticket sales at a certain time.
I am unable to use my ticket(s) – can I have a refund?
- Unfortunately, GoFan has a no refund policy. Please reach out to our fan support team with any questions.
An event that I have purchased tickets to is canceled or postponed – what do I do?
- For cancellations, it will be up to the school if they allow refunds or offer tickets for a future event.
- For postponements, your ticket will still be valid for the new date and time.