Season Passes are good at high school HOME events at each level. We are no longer offering season passes for individual sports other than football and boys basketball.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Season Passes are NOT VALID for Conference and County Tournaments; nor IHSAA Sectional, Regional, Semi-State, or State events.
- Season passes cannot be pro-rated.
- All passes are non-transferable. Only the name on the card may use the pass.
- All passes are renewable.
- Replacement charge for lost/discarded passes is $5.00 per pass.
EVENT ADMISSION PRICE
All single-game tickets are $5.00. This price includes Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshman/C-Team events.
- Ticket prices for school-sponsored tournaments are subject to change
- Schedules are subject to change. Download schedules at stanza.co/@noblesvillemillersin
SEASON PASS OPTIONS
- GOLD CARD
- Free of charge to Noblesville residents 60 and over. Reserved seating available for football and boys basketball. Please indicate whether or not you want a reserved seat. These passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE (can only be used by the name on the pass).
- If you want a reserved seat (football and/or boys basketball) with the Gold Card, the charge is $15 per sport. Ordering one Gold Card with reserved seats for football and boys basketball will cost $30.
- ALL-SPORTS PASS
- Valid for all high school Varsity, JV, and Freshman home events throughout the school year. Reserved seating available for football and boys basketball. Please indicate whether or not you want a reserved seat. These passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE (can only be used by the name on the pass). You must supply the name(s) for the pass(es) on the form.
- Student All-Sports Passes do not qualify for a reserved seat at any grade level.
- FOOTBALL/BOYS BASKETBALL
- New this year, you can purchase a football or boys basketball pass with/or without a reserved seat. Passes are good for all Varsity, JV, and Freshman home events. Please write your existing seat on the form if you have one. These passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE (can only be used by the name on the pass).
- Please indicate at the bottom of your application whether or not you still have your passes from last year or previous years.
- We are no longer offering season passes for individual sports other than football and boys basketball.
- There will be a $5 charge per card if previously purchased cards must be replaced. Please include this in your total remittance.
- If you currently have reserved seats for any of the passes, please write the reserved seats on your order form below the pass purchased. For example, if you have football reserved seats, please write down your seat location(s) below the football order line.
- If you did not have reserved seats last year and want them this year, OR want to change your existing seats, you will have to stop by the NHS Athletic Office after the following listed dates before 3pm to choose your seats:
- Football – August 13
- Boys Basketball – October 29
- Existing passes will be renewed in the system. New or replacement passes may be picked up in the NHS Athletic Office or at the next home event. If you send a self-addressed stamped envelope, we will be happy to mail your passes to you.