In order to be eligible for the 2020-21 school year, your physical must be dated on, or after, April 1, 2019. To be eligible to participate on the first official day of practice, you must:
- Turn in your completed physical form to the athletic office.
- Physical forms MUST be signed by both the athlete and parent/guardian, and have the signature and license number of the physician.
- Complete all Rank One Online Forms. (Information provided below)
- If you answered YES to any of the questions on the IHSAA Health History Questionnaire Form, you MUST GET A NEW physical for the 2020-21 school year completed by your physician. In order to participate, this must be turned into the Athletic Office by the first official practice for your sport.
- We no longer require student-athletes to take an ImPACT Test. If you still wish to have one, our athletic trainers will provide you with guidance on how to obtain an ImPACT Test.
What you should do after the EFFECTIVE DATE of April 1, 2019
- Pick up the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form from the athletic office, or download it from our website.
- Complete the “History Form” on the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.
- Have your physician complete the “Physical Examination Form” on the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.
PLEASE NOTE that you must complete all Rank One online forms. These forms are available now.
To access the forms on Rank One:
- Select the “More” tab at the top of the page and look for “Eligibility Forms,” then select “Rank One Online Forms.”
- On Rank One, select “Electronic Participation Forms” in the bar at the top of the screen.
The coach will not allow you to practice if you have not completed all of the above. We do not issue white cards to student-athletes; all information is accessed online by our coaches.
Official IHSAA starting dates for the 2020-21 school year:
August 1: Girls Golf
August 3: Boys/Girls Cross Country, Football, Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis, Volleyball
October 19: Girls Basketball
October 26: Girls Swimming & Diving
November 2: Wrestling
November 9: Boys Basketball, Boys Swimming & Diving
November 16: Gymnastics
February 15: Boys/Girls Track & Field
March 8: Softball
March 15: Baseball, Boys Golf, Girls Tennis