In order to be eligible for the 2019-20 school year, your physical must be dated on, or after, April 1, 2019. To be eligible to participate on the first official day of practice, you must:
- Turn in your completed physical form to the athletic office.
- Physical forms MUST be signed by both the athlete and parent/guardian, and have the signature and license number of the physician.
- Complete all Rank One Online Forms. (Information provided below)
- Have an ImPACT Test on file with our athletic trainers. All incoming freshmen, juniors, and new students must complete this test. Please contact our athletic trainers to schedule an appointment.
What you should do after the EFFECTIVE DATE of April 1, 2019
- Pick up the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form from the athletic office, or download it from our website.
- Complete the “History Form” on the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.
- Have your physician complete the “Physical Examination Form” on the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.
PLEASE NOTE that you must complete five IHSAA Online Forms on Rank One. These forms will not be available until Mid-July.
To access the forms on Rank One:
- Select the “More” tab at the top of the page and look for “Eligibility Forms,” then select “Rank One Online Forms.”
- On Rank One, select “Electronic Participation Forms” in the bar at the top of the screen.
The coach will not allow you to practice if you have not completed all of the above. We do not issue white cards to student-athletes; all information is accessed online by our coaches.
Official IHSAA starting dates for the 2019-20 school year:
August 2: Girls Golf
August 5: Boys/Girls Cross Country, Football, Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis, Unified Flag Football, Volleyball
October 21: Girls Basketball
October 28: Girls Swimming & Diving
November 4: Wrestling
November 11: Boys Basketball, Boys Swimming & Diving
November 18: Gymnastics
February 17: Boys/Girls Track & Field
March 9: Softball, Unified Track & Field
March 16: Baseball, Boys Golf, Girls Tennis