Community Health Network will host Mass Physical Night at Noblesville High School from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18. This opportunity is only open to incoming Noblesville Schools students in grades 6 – 12 for the upcoming 2021-22 school year.
The event is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and will cost $25 per student-athlete. Please be aware that there will be a convenience fee charged by our vendor. Please complete your reservation before you submit your payment.
It is expected that you will come with the IHSAA Physical Form printed and filled out prior to your arrival; pages 1, 2, and 5 must be completed.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS
- ENTER Gate 6 (east side of NHS)
- One parent/guardian is permitted to enter per student-athlete
- Masks are required at all times
- COVID-19 Screening will take place at the time of check-in
- EXIT Gate 17 (west side of NHS)
Appointment Reservation Link: CLICK HERE
Payment Link ($25 per student-athlete): CLICK HERE
IHSAA Physical Form (Complete pages 1, 2, 5): CLICK HERE